105.2 105.2

An interesting little game with very nice visuals, and relaxing, slow paced game-play. It's not long however, until things get a little dark, but it keeps the game interesting. I'm amazed this is what can be done in the short span of time the Ludem Dare offers. I really like it! The only problem I have is that sometimes the characters second dialogue box gets interfered by the petrol nozzle, effectively ending the text prematurely.

Rebecca Whack: Friday Rebecca Whack: Friday

This needs to be the new YT buffering screen XD

Summer Vacation Parking Summer Vacation Parking

Really cool game, love the music, the visuals are good, and very challenging! My only problem is when you clip into something. The worst things are the humans, and reversing because it drains your whole life bar while sucking you into the object. Other than that, good game!

regale responds:

Thanks for the input. My last game had no life bar - so even touching a beach ball would immediately "crash" your car.

I'm working on fixing the problem you describe. I could see how that would be very annoying!

The Ultimate Mario Quiz 2 The Ultimate Mario Quiz 2

Truely flawless

this is great. the final hentai gallery was a little small compared to the work put in to achieve it! but still, an inspiring flash full of knowledge. well done and thumbs up!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

could do with a bit more work on the controlls...

could do with more button choices (like melee, A, B, Z, C). also, what's up with turning around? the character teleports a few metres from where they were standing...i even used "Joy To Key" while playing this (converts joystick input into mouse/keyboard input). however, you have made a working game engine, so i can't complain TOO much...